Kendall Kingscott is a well established award-winning inter-disciplinary practice providing Architectural, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Project Management, H&S/CDM, Interior Design and other specialist allied services.
We are proud of our longstanding reputation for excellence and our success in the past 10 years has seen the business double in size, and over 70% growth since 2018.
We nurture, support, and develop our staff at all levels. We have an inclusive and highly collaborative, flexible work environment where cross-discipline interaction is actively encouraged, teamwork is key to our success.
Due to continued growth, including some exciting new client wins, we are looking for a Senior or Principal level Building Surveyor to join our Ringwood office.
Role and responsibilities of the Senior / Principal Building Surveyor:
- Managing multiple projects across different sectors, primarily healthcare, education and higher education, as well as other public sector clients such as police, research and social housing.
- Operate and lead through all stages of the RIBA Plan of Work working with an internal team from different backgrounds – Architects, QS/BS and M&E Consultants.
- Provide internal PM and CA+ support leading on major projects up to £20m working with our in-house team to deliver a range of exciting new build, remodelling and refurbishment schemes.
- Carry out full range of Building Surveying duties for schemes from £50k- £2m, including specification writing and overseeing the technical design (supported by our tech team)
- Building pathology skills and preparation of report writing including traditional written reports, LTM plans, PPM, Dilapidation’s and Schedules of Conditions.
Skills and experience of the Senior / Principal Building Surveyor:
- A chartered qualification – the preference being MRICS, with at least 5 years PQE for the Senior role and 10 years for Principal.
- A relevant degree educated to a minimum 2:1 level classification and demonstrate relevant experience in the industry.
- Proven track record working in the public sector, Experience in Healthcare and Education (all areas, including Higher Education) preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to nurture and support training staff.
Salary and benefits:
- Base salary negotiable DOE
- Car allowance – £5,000
- Flexible working / Hybrid working
- Company bonus
- Private healthcare
- Ongoing support towards training and development
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.
Property Partners Recruitment are supporting Kendall Kingscott with the recruitment for this role on a retained basis.