Who We Are and What We Do:
Property Partners Recruitment are a recruitment agency and recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. We must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that we can provide these services – in doing so, we act as a data controller.
In line with GDPR, this privacy notice sets out the types of data we collect and hold on you, how we use that information, how long we keep it for and your rights over your data held.
Collection & Processing of your personal data
How we collect your data:
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website – www.pp-recruitment.com – or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, to enter our database, subscribe to our services, attend our events, participate in discussion boards or social media discussions and when you report a problem within our website.
In some cases, we will collect data about you from third parties, such as employment job boards, database marketing companies, LinkedIn, social media, former employers when gathering references.
Types of data we process:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title;
- Contact information, including:
- Private and corporate email address; and
- Phone number;
- Financial information
- Compliance documentation and references verifying your qualifications, experience and your right to work in the United Kingdom. (Passport and/or Visa, Driving licenses or any other ID you have provided us)
- Curriculum vitae and photograph,
- Information included on your CV including references, education history, and employment history
- Health issues you declare
- Links to your professional profiles available in the public domain e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, business Facebook or corporate website.
Why we process your data?
The law on data protection allows us to process your data for certain reasons only:
- In order to perform the contract that we are party to
- In order to carry out legally required duties
- In order for us to pursue the legitimate interests of Property Partners Recruitment or our Clients
- To protect your vital interests or those of another natural person
- Where something is done in the public interest.
All of the processing carried out by us falls into one of the permitted reasons. We will need to collect your personal data in order to carry out the contract that we have entered into with our clients and to pursue both their and our legitimate interests.
We also need to collect your data to ensure we are complying with legal requirements such as:
- carrying out checks in relation to your right to work in the UK and
- making reasonable adjustments for disabled employees.
Criminal conviction data
We will only collect criminal conviction data where it is appropriate given the nature of your role and where the law permits us. This data will usually be collected via an application form you will fill out during the recruitment stage, however, may also be collected during your employment should you be successful in obtaining employment. We use criminal conviction data in the following ways:
We process this data because of our legal obligation to inform a client (if applicable or request) of previous criminal conviction where relevant and with your permission.
Sharing your data
Your data will be shared with colleagues within Property Partners Recruitment where it is necessary for them to undertake their duties. Your data may also be shared with our clients, with your permission when making a job application on your behalf.
We do not share your data with bodies outside of the European Economic Area.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How long we keep your data for?
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. We need to keep your data for the duration of any agreement or outstanding obligations under an agreement between us or between you and one of our clients or in order to carry out our legitimate business interests.
Your individual rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to the Company processing your data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting any of the directors at Property Partners Recruitment.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you have any queries or concerns as to the way we process your personal information, then please contact us at email@example.com or by writing to us at:
FAO – Data Protection Officer
Property Partners Recruitment,
Ocean Village Innovation Centre,