A well-established independent commercial property consultancy is looking to recruit a Building Surveyor / Senior Building Surveyor for their West London office. They act on behalf of landlords and tenants including Corporate, Retail, Investment Companies, Lenders and Central and Local Government, developing partnerships with their clients. The role will involve providing advice on a number of key property related matters covering the full spectrum of Building Consultancy services.
Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- Building surveys
- Contract administration
- Project management
- Fire reinstatement valuations
- Planned preventative maintenance reports.
- Party wall matters
Skills & Experience of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- Strong understanding of all building consultancy disciplines, contract management.
- Good attention to detail, with a strong numerical and written ability
- Able to write clear, concise reports with well-argued conclusions & recommendations.
- Target driven and able to work at pace.
- RICS or CIOB qualified
- Full UK driving licence.
- Knowledge of Autocad, NBS software
Salary & Benefits:
- £45K – £55K
- Car allowance
- Profit Share scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Mobile phone
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Flexible benefits including Health Cash Plan, Cycle to work, Holiday purchase and retail discounts.
- Professional Subscription/fees
- Continuing professional development
- For further information or to apply please contact Alison Longdin on 02382 354100 or click Apply Now.