A highly respected, independent property consultancy is seeking an Senior Building Surveyor to strengthen their team in Oxford with a genuine opportunity to progress to Partner. With a network of offices across the UK, they provide market leading services to their clients across a wide variety of sectors including commercial, retail, residential, health, education and culture.
Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- Building Surveys of all types of commercial buildings and residential properties.
- Preparation of Schedules of Dilapidations
- Project management, Contract Administration and design for refurbishment, conversion and new build projects
- Feasibility studies
- Undertake Principal Designer role for small projects
- Provide Party Wall etc Act 1996 service
- Preparation of Schedules of Condition
- Development monitoring
- Reinstatement cost assessments
Skills & Experience of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- Good commercial and project experience
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
Salary & Benefits:
- £40K – £55K
- Discretionary bonus
- Life assurance
- Generous holiday leave
- Gym membership
- Friends and family benefits
- Supportive environment
- For further information or to apply please contact Alison Longdin on 02382 354100 or click Apply Now.