A well respected regional consultancy are looking to employ a Building Surveyor or Senior Building Surveyor to join their Ringwood office. As a multi-disciplinary consultancy they provide Architecture, Building Surveying and Quantity Surveying services to a range of public and private sector clients. This role will provide scope to develop your career, assisting with the development of the wider building surveying department.
Role & Responsibilities of the Building Surveyor:
- Project delivery focussed, managing various refurbishment, maintenance and rehabilitation schemes
- Projects range in value from £50k-5m across sectors including education, residential and healthcare as well as commercial
- Specifications, managing tenders, appointing contractors
- Condition surveys and Building Surveys.
Skills & Experience of the Building Surveyor:
- MRICS qualified (preferred but not essential)
- Strong projects experience
- Design skills would be beneficial but not essential
Salary & Benefits:
- £40,000 – £50,000 base salary (depending on experience)
- Car allowance – £5k
- 25 days starting holiday
- Support towards ongoing professional development
- RICS and other body subscription paid
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 02382 354100 or click Apply Now.