Exciting opportunity for an Assistant Building Surveyor to join a surveying consultancy based in Romsey. The business specialise in providing advice on facades safety and compliance. They work with a range of clients from social housing providers, landlords, private consortiums and management companies.
This is a new role due to continued growth, it would suit an Assistant Building Surveyor, ongoing support can be provided towards APC. Outstanding graduates would also be considered.
- You will visit sites to check and assist with reports and preparation of tender packs including design, spec, scope, and will work closely with the design team to determine scope, products, costs and budgets.
- You will assist with the undertaking of report writing and preparation from data prepared by their onsite Consultant.
- You will ensure work is completed to a standard which complies with current regulations, technical manuals, and health and safety.
- Degree in Building Surveying or equivalent.
- Ideally 1 years plus practical surveying experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Excellent organisational abilities to be able to balance different tasks ensuring deadlines are met whilst maintaining highest levels of accuracy.
- Clean driving licence.
- £25k – £32k base salary (DOE)
- Car Allowance
- Bonus up to £3k per year.
- Support towards APC
- Ongoing career development.
- Friendly and professional working environment
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.