An excellent opportunity has come available for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading consultancy based in their Winchester office. They undertake a broad array of projects ranging in value across education, healthcare, residential and industrial sectors. Having recently been awarded a number of large projects as well as successfully being appointed on some major frameworks in the region, they are now looking to grow the team further.
- Preparing cost plans and estimates
- Preparation of tender documents, tender analysis and contract administration
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively
- Production of monthly post-contract cost reports and presenting them to the client.
- Ensuring that final accounts are negotiated and agreed
- Support junior staff as required
- A degree in quantity surveying/cost management or equivalent is essential.
- MRICS or working towards chartership would be advantageous
- Consultancy side experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- £55-65k salary including car allowance
- 27 days leave (increasing with service)
- Flexible working
- Pension – 12%
- Private healthcare
- Professional fees covered
- Ongoing development and career progression opportunities
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.