A leading multi-disciplinary construction consultancy is seeking a Senior Project Manager to strengthen their team. Self-contained and highly experienced, their capabilities include Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Project Management, Employer’s Agent, Architecture, Mechanical & Electrical and Civil & Structural Engineering and possess a track record of delivering successful projects across a diverse range of sectors including commercial, retail, health, education, public sector and residential.
Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
- Establish detailed client brief
- Manage and supervise contractors
- Chair progress meetings
- Manage post-completion phase
- Client facing, ensuring high standard of technical delivery
- Develop and grow the Project Management Department
- Develop and manage client relationships and to actively participate in business generation
Skills & Experience of the Senior Project Manager:
- Ideally RICS, CIOB or APM
- Ability to manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- Team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic, and ambitious
- A proven track record in project planning and delivery.
- Excellent attention to detail, with strong numerical and written ability.
- Able to write clear, concise reports, with well-formed conclusions & recommendations
- Highly motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Autocad, NBS software,
Salary & Benefits:
- £55,000 to £65,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Car allowance
- Life insurance
- Employer contributory pension
- Option to buy or sell holiday
- Professional subscription paid
- Genuine career progression
- Variety of work
To apply, please contact Alison on 02382 354100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.