A leading, global construction and property consultancy are looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to strengthen their team in their Oxford office. Their service offering falls within 4 main categories – advisory, commercial and contract management, programme and project management and property and asset management. They are now looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage the delivery of project management and programme management services to education, public sector, health and framework projects.
Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
- Administering contracts as Contract Administrator, Project Manager, Employer’s Agent
- Producing and presenting to customers
- Mentoring and coaching employees so that they realise their full potential
- Preparing bids for services
- Managing service delivery for profit.
Skills & Experience of the Senior Project Manager:
- Ideally RICS, CIOB or APM
- Worked for a consultancy or end user
- Experienced dealing with public sector projects
- Ability to manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
Salary & Benefits:
- £45,000 – £58,000
- Car allowance
- 24 days holiday plus option to purchase additional days
- Employer contributory pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible hours and flexible working
- Genuine career progression
For more information or to apply, please contact Alison Longdin on 02382 354100.