A highly regarded multi-disciplinary practice is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager / Employers Agent to join their team. Established over 20 years ago, their professional consultancy expertise spans project management and quantity surveying disciplines as well as adding value to their core services through construction management skills, financial modelling and development viability appraisals. They work across a range of sectors including residential, education, healthcare and public sector regeneration.
Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager / Employers Agent:
- Take projects from inception to completion, including Client liaison as Project Manager / Project Deliverer.
- Working with Registered Providers, local authorities and other smaller Clients based in Surrey, Kent, Hampshire and Sussex.
- Liaise closely with Clients, Contractors, Developers.
- Deal with/organising all pre-contract investigations, surveys and other due diligence issues required by Clients, including sustainability issues.
- Amend contracts, prepare Build Agreements and JCT contracts.
- Tendering (single & 2-stage) including EU Procurement Analysis & Reporting.
- Prepare and issue Contract Documents.
- Co-ordinate management of projects as a whole, ensuring timely and satisfactory delivery to Clients.
- Chair and minute meetings
- Prepare Final Accounts (claims where applicable) & issue final statements.
Skills & Experience of the Senior Project Manager / Employers Agent:
- Proven track record
- Experience of at least one of the below is required
- Residential; Public Sector
- Mixed use developments
- Land led
- Local Authority
- Client facing
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach
Salary & Benefits:
- £50K – £55K
- Bonus incentive
- Pension salary sacrifice options
- Private Medical Insurance
- Home working
Please contact Alison Longdin on 07802 738567 or click Apply Now.