Our client are a rapidly growing consultancy that have developed an excellent reputation in the local market. As part of their continual growth they are looking for a residential surveyor to undertake Homebuyer reports (Level 2) and full Building Surveys (Level 3). This role will be home-based covering a patch around Southampton and surrounding areas. There is scope to progress and grow a team of residential surveyors underneath you.
All their work is private, with no panel work involved. No mortgage valuations required.
Role & Responsibilities of the Residential Surveyor:
- Homebuyer surveys (Level 2)
- Building Surveys (Level 3)
Skills & Experience of the Residential Surveyor:
- AssocRICS or MRICS
- Experienced undertaking residential homebuyer reports and building surveys
- Comfortable managing own diary and workload
Salary & Benefits:
- £50k – 60k starting salary (depending on experience)
- Attractive Bonus Scheme
- Home-based or office based
- NO mortgage valuations
- 25 days starting holiday
For further information or to apply please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.