We are working with a small construction consultancy based in Winchester who are looking for a Project manager or Senior Project Manager to join them. They provide a range of services including project management, quantity surveying, principal designer and employers agent.
They work across a range of sectors including education, commercial, residential, retail and leisure. They are looking for someone capable of running small and medium sized projects on their own or as part of a team on larger projects.
Role & Responsibilities of the Project Manager / Senior Project Manager:
- Take projects from inception to completion – typical value is up to £5m
- Writing project briefs, consultant specifications
- Appointment of external consultants and contractors
- Supervision of external consultants
- Cost control and financial management of projects
Skills & experience of the Project manager:
- Prior project management experience working for a construction consultancy or client side
- Education sector experience is preferred but not essential
- Ideally professionally qualified with RICS, CIOB, APM
- Workload is mainly Hampshire but there will be some travel to London for projects
Salary & benefits:
- £35,000 – £55,000
- Hybrid working – 2-3 days per week in the office
- Interesting projects
- Friendly, supportive environment
Please contact Andy Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.