A leading, global construction and property consultancy are looking to recruit a Project Manager to strengthen their team in their Oxford office. Their service offering falls within 4 main categories – advisory, commercial and contract management, programme and project management and property and asset management. They are now looking for a Project Manager to manage the delivery of project management and programme management services.
Role & Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Managing projects and/or programmes to a deliver high quality service
- Administering contracts as Contract Administrator, Project Manager, Employer’s Agent
- Producing and presenting to customers
- Preparing bids for services
- Managing service delivery for profit.
Skills & Experience of the Project Manager:
- Sound project management and/or programme management experience post qualification.
- Sound knowledge and practiced experience of project management techniques
- Worked for a consultancy or end user
- Ability to manage projects in a proactive and diligent manner
Salary & Benefits:
- £40,000 to £50,000
- Car allowance
- 24 days holiday plus option to purchase additional days
- Employer contributory pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible hours and flexible working
- Genuine career progression
To apply, please contact Alison Longdin, on 07802 738567 or click Apply Now.