We are looking for a dynamic Project Manager to join a large international consultancy based in Southampton. As a key player, you’ll lead and collaborate with clients, stakeholders, and cross-disciplinary colleagues to ensure project success mainly working on private and social housing projects.
Role & responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Lead and inspire teams for successful project outcomes
- Manage JCT and NEC 3/4 contracts, ensuring compliance
- Monitor project progress, resources, and financial performance
- Prepare Risk Management plans and assess impacts for suitable response plans
- Implement change control processes in line with contract conditions
Skills & experience of the Project Manager:
- Experience working on complex infrastructure projects, previous residential experience is beneficial
- NEC 3/4 accredited preferably and experience with JCT form of contract
- Past experience of managing multiple projects with a keen interest in developing skills in scheduling and project management
- Previous experience working for in a consultancy or client side environment
Salary & Benefits:
- Hybrid working
- Private healthcare
Please contact Andy Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.