A leading, global construction and property consultancy are looking to recruit a Project Manager to strengthen their team in their Oxford office. Their service offering falls within 4 main categories – advisory, commercial and contract management, programme and project management and property and asset management.
Role & Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Administering contracts as Contract Administrator, Project Manager, Employer’s Agent
- Producing and presenting to customers
- Identifying business development opportunities & driving growth
- Supporting Business Unit Directors in delivering of set objectives
- Managing service delivery for profit.
Skills & Experience of the Project Manager:
- MRICS or MAPM or MCIOB
- Worked for a consultancy or end user
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Project management and/or programme management experience (post qualification)
Salary & Benefits:
- Up To £46,000
- 24 days holiday plus option to purchase additional days
- Employer contributory pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible hours and flexible working
- Genuine career progression
Please contact Alison Longdin on 07802 738567 or click Apply Now.