We are working with a medium size multi-disciplinary consultancy that are looking for a Project Manager to join their Winchester office. Working as part of the experienced project management team, the role will involve the provision of a full range of pre and post contract project management services, and technical advice.
They operate across a range of sectors including health, residential, commercial, public and private sectors. In particular this role will be working on healthcare projects, so prior experience of this is advantageous but not essential.
Role and responsibilities of the Project manager:
- Take projects from inception to completion
- Writing project briefs, consultant specifications
- Appointment of external consultants and contractors
- Supervision of external consultants
- Cost control and financial management of projects
Skills & experience of the Project manager:
- Prior project management experience working for a construction consultancy or client side
- Experienced across sectors, ideally: housing/commercial development/higher education/health
- Able to work independently at any RIBA stage (pre-contract/post-contract)
- Experienced working on JCT and NEC forms of contracts (desirable)
- Excellent at building client and team relationships
Salary & benefits:
- Salary from £35k upwards
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office)
- 26 days annual leave
- 6% employer pension contributions
- Life Cover
- Support environment with excellent scope for progression
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.