An exciting opportunity for a Graduate Surveyor to join an independent Chartered Surveying firm with over 30 years’ experience delivering high-quality professional property solutions across the UK. The successful candidate will carry out residential and commercial surveys in the Berkshire and Buckinghamshire area. Full APC support is provided along with excellent scope for career progression.
Role & Responsibilities of the Graduate Surveyor:
- Residential and Commercial Surveys
- Party wall
- Property refurbishments
Skills & Experience of the Graduate Surveyor:
- Some experience in residential surveying is desirable but not essential
- Relevant RICS accredited surveying degree
- Excellent communication skills
Pay & Benefits:
- Starting £25K
- Home based
- Support towards APC provided
- Comprehensive training
To apply, please contact Alison Longdin, on 02382 354100 or click Apply Now.