Excellent opportunity for a surveyor to join a leading consultancy working in their Southampton office. Working as part of an experienced, award winning agency team you will get the opportunity to work on a variety of instructions from national, regional and local clients.
They will consider someone recently graduated or ideally someone with previous agency experience looking to progress their career.
Role & Responsibilities of the Graduate Surveyor / Surveyor:
- Generate fee income from the management and delivery of existing instructions and work referred.
- Assist in securing and delivering new business
- Assist with the development and presentation of tenders and pitches for new business and mandates.
- Assist with acquisition and disposal work
Skills & Qualifications of the Graduate Surveyor / Surveyor:
- Relevant RICS accredited surveying degree
- Previous agency experience is advantageous but not essential
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary & benefits:
- £20k-35k (DOE)
- Support towards APC provided
- Excellent scope for progression
- 25 days holiday
Please contact Andrew Lambert at Property Partners Recruitment on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.