Our client is a highly regarded building surveying practice that have been working in the local market for several years. Due to growth, they are now looking to employ a graduate building surveyor who they can help progress through their APC. They have an excellent track record of successfully supporting building surveyors through to chartership.
Role & Responsibilities of the Graduate Building Surveyor:
- Assist with project and professional surveying duties working with public and private sector clients
- Design, project management and contract administration on various projects
- Assist with specification writing, tendering
Skills & Experience of the Graduate Building Surveyor:
- Degree in Building Surveying
- Some industry experience is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Passion to start and progress through APC
Salary & Benefits:
- £22K – £25K
- 25 days starting holiday
- APC mentoring and support
- Variety of professional and project work
To apply, please contact Alison Longdin, on 02382 354100 or click Apply Now.