New opportunity for an Associate Director or Director to join the Building Consultancy team of a large international consultancy based in Southampton. You will be joining an experienced team, working alongside the director playing a key role in the future growth of the business.
The role is mixed and will involve business development, supporting and mentoring junior staff members as well as delivering on a range of instructions across all sectors. There is excellent scope for progression, they are interested in speaking with Associate Director or Director level candidates from either a professional or project biased background.
Role and responsibilities of the Associate Director/ Director – Building Surveying
- Delivering project or professional instructions including dilapidations, condition schedules, contract administration, project and bank monitoring
- Business development, specifically internally within the organisation across offices and disciplines as well as with existing clients
- Supporting the director with ongoing growth of the team
- Managing and supporting junior member of staff
- Assist with strategic decision makin
Skills and experience of the Associate Director/ Director – Building Surveying
- MRICS qualified
- Significant building surveying experience (either project or professional experience)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable undertaking business development
Salary & benefits:
- £60-80k package
- Excellent bonus
- Attractive pension scheme
- Private medical / life assurance
- Hybrid working
Please contact Andy Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.