A well-established independent commercial property consultancy are looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to strengthen their team. Their Project Management team work with commercial property investors, owners and occupiers, to deliver a full range of construction projects, from refurbishment schemes to new build developments, across the UK. Whilst they specialise in Commercial Real Estate projects they are also active in a number of other sectors, including, Retail, Education and Residential.
Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
- Delivery of a range of construction projects, from refurbishment schemes to new build developments from inception through to handover and post-occupancy stages
- To provide strategic advice to their clients, to prepare and implement project execution plans and to report directly to the client throughout the project.
- Develop and manage client relationships and to actively participate in business generation.
- Develop and grow the Project Management Department.
Skills & Experience of the Senior Project Manager:
- A proven track record in project planning and delivery.
- Strong understanding of construction and development processes.
- Good knowledge and experience of construction contract management.
- Excellent attention to detail, with strong numerical and written ability .
- Able to write clear, concise reports, with well-formed conclusions & recommendations
- Highly motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Professional accreditation / RICS
- Knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Autocad, NBS software,
Salary & Benefits:
- £60,000 to £70,000
- Flexible working
- Bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible benefits including Cycle to work, Holiday purchase and retail discounts
- Season Ticket Loan
- Professional Subscription/fees
- Professional development
Please contact Alison Longdin on 07802 738567 or click Apply Now.