A leading independent firm of Development, Built Asset & Engineering and Sustainability consultants are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work in their London office and work on a wide and varied range of projects in a commercial environment. The role will be client facing, working with an enviable and national client base.
Role & Responsibilities of the Senior / Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Deliver cost planning and cost management services in relation to construction projects
- Help deliver and support the growth of the cost consultancy service line in London and the South East.
- Pre and post contract stages including feasibility studies, cost planning, reporting on tenders and agreeing final accounts.
Skills & Experience of the Senior / Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Sound knowledge of building contracts including JCT
- Proven track record of delivering end to end commercial cost consultancy
Salary & Benefits:
- £70K – £85K
- Generous car allowance
- Fee plus bonus scheme
- Mobile phone
- Personal accident cover
- Private medical Insurance (after 12 months)
- Life Assurance
- Perkbox membership
- Child-care vouchers, season ticket loan, cycle scheme and access to company pension scheme are also provided on completion of probationary period.
Please contact Alison Longdin on 07802 738567 or click Apply Now.