Our client are a chartered surveying practice that have developed an excellent reputation in the local market over the last 20 years. An exciting opportunity has come available for a Residential Surveyor to join them undertaking a range of homebuyer surveys and valuations. The role will be home-based covering a patch around either Southampton or Bournemouth.
They offer an excellent work life balance undertaking 4 points per day.
- Homebuyer surveys
- Mortgage Valuations
- Building Surveys (training can be provided where required
- AssocRICS or MRICS
- Experienced undertaking residential homebuyer reports
- Comfortable managing own diary and workload
- £45-55k starting salary (depending on experience)
- Car Allowance
- Bonus Scheme
- Home-based role
- 25 days starting holiday
- Training provided on mortgage valuations (as required)
For further information or to apply please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or Apply Now.