A local independent consultancy is seeking a Commercial Valuation Surveyor to strengthen their team in Portsmouth. The ideal candidate will be an experienced commercial valuation surveyor, comfortable managing their own workload completing valuation reports for a range or purposes including insurance reinstatement cost valuations, business transfers and redevelopment.
Part-time or full-time hours will be considered.
Role & Responsibilities of the Valuation Surveyor:
- Produce valuation reports to a high standard
- Provide accurate valuation advice to banks, accountants, solicitors and private clients.
Skills & Experience of the Valuation Surveyor:
- Chartered Surveyor and Registered Valuer
- Experience undertaking Red Book valuations
Salary & Benefits:
- £50,000 – £55,000 base (FTE salary)
- Part-time or full-time hours (negotiable on days)
- Excellent flexibility
- Friendly non-pressured working environment
Please contact Alison Longdin on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.