An exciting opportunity for a Surveyor or Senior Surveyor to join a leading real estate firm in their Southampton office. The successful candidate will not only benefit from working with the global leader in commercial real estate services and investment but will have exposure to a wide-ranging portfolio of work. The role is focused on lease advisory work, across various sectors including retail, office and industrial.
Part-time and full-time hours will be considered.
Role & Responsibilities of the Surveyor /Senior Surveyor – Lease Consultancy:
- Negotiating rent reviews, lease renewals and lease re-gears
- Preparation of lease renewal and rent review pre negotiation reports
- Negotiating with landlords/tenants and their agents
- Preparation of Heads of Terms
- Instructing solicitors through the legal process where necessary
Skills & Experience of the Surveyor / Senior Surveyor – Lease Consultancy:
- MRICS qualified, or currently working towards your APC
- Lease advisory experience is beneficial but not essential at surveyor level
- Good interpersonal skills
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Salary & Benefits:
- £30,000 – 45,000 base salary
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- Excellent scope for progression
- APC support offered as needed
- Broad benefits package
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.