We are pleased to be working in partnership with Town Quay Developments to recruit a Surveyor or Senior Surveyor to their team in Winchester.
Town Quay Developments are a boutique property company specialising in commercial development, investment and advisory across London and the South of England. Established in 1880 spanning five generations the company has acquired a wealth of experience managing the full development lifecycle from acquisition to disposal and all requirements in between.
Role & responsibilities of the Surveyor / Senior Surveyor:
- Estate management of their existing owned portfolio including lease renewals, rent reviews
- Property management including managing rents, compliance
- Provide advice and assistance in the delivery of agreed acquisitions and development opportunities
- Lead appraisals and viability assessments of projects
- Take a proactive approach to the redevelopment of existing commercial properties maximising rents
Skills & experience of the Surveyor / Senior Surveyor:
- MRICS qualified is preferred by not essential
- Property and asset management experience of a commercial portfolio
- Development experience is advantageous but not essential
- Strong established industry network
- Comfortable working as part of a small team
Salary & benefits:
- £40,000 – £45,000 base salary (DOE)
- Professional fees paid for
- Interesting, varied role
For further information please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452, or click Apply Now.