A well regarded local consultancy are seeking a Senior Valuation Surveyor to strengthen their team in Southampton. They have an outstanding reputation and currently work with a wide range of clients including major investors, banks, and developers. There is excellent scope for progression with direct route to director.
Role & Responsibilities of the Valuation Surveyor:
- Provide valuation advice for a variety of purposes including accounting, loan security, general advisory and acquisition purposes
- Provide accurate valuation advice to banks, accountants, solicitors and private clients.
- Client liaison and assisting with the development of new and existing client relationships
- Promotion of valuation service and wider company at networking events
Skills & Experience of the Valuation Surveyor:
- MRICS qualified
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Minimum 2 years experience undertaking commercial valuations
- Ability to prioritise and be capable of working independently
Salary & Benefits:
- £40K – £55K (depending on experience)
- Car allowance
- Flexible hours (part-time will be considered)
- Home-based working
- Excellent scope for career progression
For more information please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.