An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Surveyor / Associate Director to join an independent consultancy in Hampshire. Working within their property management team you will be responsible for the management of a diverse range of commercial assets. The assets are mainly industrial and office, predominately spread across Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex.
Hybrid working with 1-2 days in the office per week.
Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Surveyor / Associate Director:
- Review service charge cash flow and budgets
- Carry out property inspections
- Management of leases ensuring data is accurately maintained
- Raise rent demands and ensure credit control targets are met
- Client facing – attending meetings and carrying out actions as required
Skills & Experience of the Senior Surveyor / Associate Director:
- 5 years plus experience in commercial property management
- Strong understanding of service charges
- MRICS is beneficial but not essential
Salary & Benefits:
- £45k – 60k (Depending on experience)
- Car Allowance
- Hybrid working (1-2 days in the office per week)
- 25 days holiday
- Professional fees paid for
Please contact Andrew Lambert at Property Partners Recruitment on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.