We’ve been exclusively engaged to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Associate Quantity Surveyor to join a small, growing consultancy in Southampton. They work with a diverse range of clients across various sectors including residential, commercial and industrial.
This is a newly created role which we see the incoming surveyor lead their Quantity Surveying arm of the business, with excellent scope for progression to grow a team underneath.
- Development monitoring / fund monitoring services to a range of clients, including banks, development funders and institutional inventors
- Preparing cost plans and estimates
- Preparation of tender documents, tender analysis and contract administration
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively
- A degree in quantity surveying/cost management or equivalent is essential.
- Minimum of 5 years consultancy side experience is essential
- Ambitious and driven with strong communication skills
- £60-70k salary
- Flexible / home-based working ongoing
- Professional fees covered
- Exceptional career progression opportunities
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.