An exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a Multi-disciplinary Construction Consultancy based in their Winchester office. Working alongside the Partners the successful candidate will focus on a range of public sector works, including schools, colleges, hospitals and office buildings with project values up to £40M.
This is an interesting and varied role, offering an attractive benefits package.
Role and responsibilities of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Preparing cost plans and estimates
- Preparation of tender documents, tender analysis and contract administration
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively
- Production of monthly post-contract cost reports and presenting them to the client.
- Ensuring that final accounts are negotiated and agreed
- Support junior staff as required
Skills and experience of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- MRICS qualified or working towards
- Ideally have public sector experience (not essential)
- Strong communication skills
Salary and benefits:
- £50k – £60k DOE
- Car Allowance
- 26 days annual leave plus birthday off
- Hybrid working
- Pension – 6% employer contribution
- Private healthcare
- Well-being support
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.