An excellent opportunity has come available for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading consultancy based out of their Winchester office. Established for over 55 years the consultancy comprises of Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Employers Agent, Contract Administration, Historic Restoration, Bank Monitoring, Expert Witness and works within the education, healthcare, residential and industrial sectors.
Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Preparing cost plans and estimates
- Preparation of tender documents, tender analysis and contract administration
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively
- Production of monthly post-contract cost reports and presenting them to the client.
- Employers agent duties
Skills & Experience of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- A degree in quantity surveying/cost management or equivalent is essential.
- MRICS or working towards chartership would be advantageous
- Consultancy side experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & Benefits:
- £45-55k (negotiable base salary depending on experience)
- Car Allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Ongoing development and career progression opportunities
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.