An exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join an independent multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Epsom. They have an excellent track record of delivering quantity surveying, building surveying and project management services across a wide range of sectors including: commercial, retail, healthcare, residential, education and hotels. Their cost management team provide a comprehensive range of services from site acquisition all the way through to project completion.
Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Responsible for the delivery of the entire project
- Preparing and presenting cost estimates
- Cost planning
- Advising on and implementing procurement strategies
- Preparing tender documentation and managing the tender process
- Evaluating and reporting on tenders.
- Valuing completed work and arranging for payments.
- Settling final accounts.
- Administrating contracts as Contract Administrator or Employer’s Agent.
- Producing and presenting reports
- Managing service delivery for profit.
Skills & Experience of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Ideally MRICS but not essential
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Prioritizing workloads and delivering to deadlines
- Mentoring and offering APC support
Pay & Benefits:
- £50K – £65K
- Discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working
- Varied projects
To apply, please contact Alison Longdin, on 07802 738567 or click Apply Now.