An excellent opportunity has come available for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading independent Property Consultancy based in their Exeter office. They undertake a broad array of projects ranging in value across Residential, Education, Commercial, Health and Leisure sectors. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
Role and responsibilities of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Take projects from inception to completion
- Preparing cost plans and estimates
- Preparation of tender documents, tender analysis and contract administration
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively
- Production of monthly post-contract cost reports and presenting them to the client.
- Ensuring that final accounts are negotiated and agreed
Skills and experience of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Ideally MRICS qualified
- Consultancy side quantity surveying experience
- Strong client-facing communication skills
Salary and benefits:
- £50k – £65k DOE
- 26 days annual leave plus birthday off
- Hybrid working
- Pension – 6% employer contribution
- Private healthcare
- Well-being support
- Scope for progression
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.