A new opportunity for a Senior Property Manager to join a development and management company based in Reading, taking responsibility for property management across their UK portfolio comprising of 9 sites. You will be responsible for ensuring property, operations and facilities management across a geographical portfolio is delivered smoothly and efficiently to the standards their members expect, acting as an ambassador of the company and demonstrating that you are true to their core values.
Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Property Manager:
- Manage local projects, tracking expenditure to allocated budgets, ensuring timely and efficient delivery.
- Ensure statutory compliance at each property, and coordinate delivery of remedial works as required
- PPM – in conjunction with advisors, produce a schedule of major works for the next 5-10 years to ensure each project building is properly maintained and safe for all occupiers and building regulation compliant.
- Coordinate and track delivery of all on site contracts
- Maintain portfolio insurance schedule
- Manage customer relations
- Prepare service charge budget pack
- Ensure that all expenditure is delivered in accordance with the service charge budgets
- Quarterly reconciliations of service charge budget
- Identify cost efficiencies and recommend alternatives to be implemented which enhance service and save costs
Skills & Experience of the Senior Property Manager:
- MRICS Qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing external advisors, contractors, & suppliers
- Good understanding of Office 365 & Excel
Salary & Benefits:
- £60k – £65k
- 10% Bonus
- Profit share scheme
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Life assurance
Please contact Alison Longdin on 07802 738567 or click Apply Now.