A leading and progressive property consultancy are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to strengthen their team in Guildford. Over the years they’ve built their regional network to give them an unrivalled understanding of their market, and work with investors, developers and occupiers in both the public and private sector.
Their Building Consultancy team deliver a variety of project management and contract administration instructions across numerous sectors, with project values ranging from minor works up to complex multi-million pound reconfiguration and refurbishment schemes. They also provide project monitoring services across residential schemes, dilapidations on industrial, office and industrial properties and party wall instructions on large scale redevelopments.
Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- Refurbishment and fit-out project management –from programme management and procurement to contract administration, health & safety, and employer’s agent services.
- Real estate due diligence
- Building surveying and reporting
- Move management
Skills & Experience of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- Ideally MRICS
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Personable, professional and presentable
- Interested in property, buildings and construction
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £65K
- Car allowance
- Subscriptions paid
- Varied work
- Opportunity for further progression
Please contact Alison Longdin on 07802 738567 or click Apply Now.