Home-based Building Surveyor opportunity to join a local independent surveying consultancy. The role would suit someone located in and around Southampton as this is centrally located around the projects.
The bulk of the work is delivering projects on behalf of national property management firms, with projects ranging in value from £25,000 – £300,000.
Role & Responsibilities of Senior Building Surveyor:
- Project biased role mainly residential biased
- Contract administration
- Project Management
- Specifications, tenders
Skills & Experience of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- 5 years plus project biased building surveying experience
- Professionally qualified with RICS/CIOB is advantageous but not essential
- Comfortable working autonomously
Salary & Benefits:
- £45k – 60k package
- Home-based role
- 25 days holiday
- Good scope for progression
For more information please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.