An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Senior Building Surveyor to join a multi-disciplinary practice in Newbury. Centrally located in the Thames Valley, they offer building surveying, quantity surveying and architectural services to a wide range of public and private sector clients. Services offered include new build, alteration and conversion projects including period properties; undertaking structural surveys; investigating and diagnosing building defects; preparing planned maintenance schedules, schedules of dilapidation, schedules of condition, specifications and schedules of work. They are also Party Wall Surveyors and act as Employers Agent.
Responsibilities of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- Design, detailing and specification of building works (CAD skills an advantage)
- Contract Administration
- Building surveys, defects investigations, dilapidation claims, schedules of condition and maintenance reports
Skills & Experience of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- Ideally MRICS
- Experience in some or all of the following sectors will be advantageous: Commercial property – landlord and tenant facing, Rural Estates and buildings, Period property, Party Wall matters
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of working independently whilst enjoying being part of a team
Salary & Benefits:
- £40,000 – £55,000
- Bonus scheme
- Genuine opportunities for career enhancement
- Warm and supportive environment
Please contact Alison Longdin, on 07802 738567 or click Apply Now.