An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Building Surveyor to join an integrated and experienced practice in Surrey. The company’s clients include private individuals, public authorities, private developers, housing providers, police authorities and health trusts.
Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- Contract administration
- Party wall
- Fire risk assessments
- Condition reports
Skills & Experience of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- MRICS desirable but not essential
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Capable of working independently whilst enjoying being part of a team
Salary & Benefits:
- £50K to £60K
- Friendly and supportive environment
Please contact Alison Longdin on 07802 738567 or click Apply Now.