A leading commercial property consultancy is seeking a Retail Surveyor to strengthen their team. Established for over 30 years, they work with a broad range of regional and national developers, investors, and occupiers, offering an extensive range of property transaction, building surveying, occupational cost control, and management services covering the office, industrial and retail sectors.
Role & Responsibilities of the Retail Surveyor:
- maximising fee income through letting, selling, and acquiring retail & leisure property
- providing well informed market, property, and legal advice to clients
- possibility of L&T work
- establishing market share across region
Skills & Experience of the Retail Surveyor:
- 5 year’s experience within Retail & Leisure
- Excellent communication skills
- Be passionate for the uniqueness of Commercial Property
Pay & Benefits:
- £40k to £45k
- Scope for equity
- Opportunity for career progression
- Office or Home Based
To apply, please contact Alison Longdin, on 02382 354100 or click Apply Now.