New opportunity for an experienced Residential Surveyor to join an independent construction consultancy in Portsmouth. This opportunity has come available due to an upcoming retirement, replacing a long-serving surveyor with an excellent reputation in the local market.
You will undertake a mix of building surveys, homebuyer reports and valuations for private clients, picking up on their existing client base as well as ideally developing new clients. There is excellent scope to progress to become a director and shareholder within the business within the short-term.
Role & Responsibilities of the Residential Surveyor:
- Building Surveys
- Homebuyer reports
- Mortgage Valuations
Skills & Experience of the Residential Surveyor:
- AssocRICS or MRICS
- Experienced undertaking Homebuyer reports and mortgage valuations, Building Surveys is also advantageous
- Comfortable managing own diary and working autonomously
Salary & Benefits
- £50-80k starting salary (depending on experience)
- Progression to director/shareholder
- Car Allowance – £3,000 p/a
- Home working
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days starting holiday
- RICS fees covered and CPD provided
For further information or to apply please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.