An excellent opportunity for a Residential Surveyor to join an expanding team based in the Southern Region. The successful candidate will support growing works volumes from leading lenders and panel mangers and will have the opportunity to experience a great variety of work.
Role & Responsibilities of the Residential Surveyor:
- Homebuyer surveys
- Mortgage valuations
- Help to Buy Valuations
Skills & Experience of the Residential Surveyor:
- AssocRICS / MRICS or FRICS
- Comfortable managing own diary and workload
Salary & Benefits:
- £40,000 – £55,000 base salary
- Car allowance or company car
- Career progression with support towards APC as required
- Paid RICS membership
- Home-based / flexible working
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.