A well established and highly respected multi-disciplinary practice is seeking a Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor to strengthen their team in Surrey. Their services include quantity surveying and construction cost management, project management, principal designer and contract administration, and they have developed particular expertise working for public and private customers in education, heritage, commercial, cultural and residential sectors as well as public realm and marine markets.
Role & Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Preparing and presenting cost estimates
- Cost planning
- Advising on and implementing procurement strategies
- Preparing tender documentation and managing the tender process
- Evaluating and reporting on tenders
- Valuing completed work and arranging for payments.
- Settling final accounts.
- Administrating contracts as Contract Administrator or Employer’s Agent.
- Producing and presenting reports
- Managing service delivery for profit
Skills & Experience of the Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Ideally MRICS but not essential
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Prioritizing workloads and delivering to deadlines
- Mentoring and offering APC support
Pay & Benefits:
- £35K to £65K
- Professional Fees Paid
To apply, please contact Alison Longdin, on 07802 738567 or click Apply Now.