A local market-leading property and construction consultancy are now seeking an ambitious Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Bournemouth. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of diverse and interesting projects, ranging from 250k upwards.
Role & Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Cost planning, preparing tender documents and administrating the tendering process, drafting variation instructions
- Contract administration
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively
- Production of monthly post-contract cost reports and presenting them to the client.
- Employers agent duties
Skills & experience of the Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Quantity Surveying Degree
- MRICS is beneficial but not essential
- Consultancy experience is preferred
- Good knowledge and understanding of construction contracts
Salary & Benefits:
- £40,000 – £60,000 (Flexible)
- Market leading bonus
- Flexible working
- APC support (as required)
- Private Medical Care
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Excellent scope for progression
For a confidential chat please contact Andy Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.