An exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join an award winning construction consultancy, based in Weybridge, who have an excellent track record of delivering Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultancy, Contract Administration / Employers Agent, and Principal Design services.
Role & Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor:
- Preparing and presenting cost estimates
- Cost planning
- Advising on and implementing procurement strategies
- Preparing tender documentation and managing the tender process
- Evaluating and reporting on tenders.
- Valuing completed work and arranging for payments.
- Settling final accounts.
- Administrating contracts as Contract Administrator or Employer’s Agent.
- Producing and presenting reports
- Managing service delivery for profit.
Skills & Experience of the Quantity Surveyor:
- Ideally MRICS but not essential
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Prioritizing workloads and delivering to deadlines
- Mentoring and offering APC support
Pay & Benefits:
- Up to £60K
To apply, please contact Alison Longdin, on 07802 738567 or click Apply Now.