An excellent opportunity has come available for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading consultancy based out of their Bournemouth office. They undertake projects on behalf of private and public sector clients, ranging in value across education, healthcare, residential and industrial sectors.
- Preparing cost plans and estimates
- Preparation of tender documents, tender analysis and contract administration
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively
- Production of monthly post-contract cost reports and presenting them to the client.
- Employers agent duties
- A degree in quantity surveying/cost management or equivalent is essential.
- MRICS or working towards chartership would be advantageous
- Consultancy side experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- £35-45k (negotiable base salary depending on experience)
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Ongoing development and career progression opportunities
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.