A leading property development and investment company are seeking a Property Manager to join their Reading office. The successful candidate will be required to provide property management support and advice to their shopping centre portfolio and associated assets.
Role & Responsibilities of the Property Manager:
- Provide property management support and advice to the site teams and Asset Managers.
- Promote delivery of cost savings against allocated asset Business Plans.
- Provide technical property management advice in respect of the service charge and take ownership of the service charge apportionment schedules.
- Attend monthly Asset Control Group meetings to provide advice on property management issues.
- Provide advice to the General Managers/site teams in respect of retailer lease compliance issues and action breaches of compliance escalated by the General Manager/site team.
- From inception of a development project, work with the development team to evolve and agree a property management strategy and provide ongoing property management focused advice.
Skills & Experience of the Property Manager:
- Ideally demonstrable experience in retail property management
- A self-starter, with the ability to deliver results with minimal supervision.
- A team player, who will deliver results by managing and developing strong and positive relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Salary & Benefits:
- £50K – £55K
- £6250 car allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- Company matched pension
- 25 days holiday, rising with length of service
- Ability to enter sharesave scheme after probation
For more information, or to apply, please contact Alison Longdin.