An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established award-winning inter-disciplinary practice who provide Architectural, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Project Management, H&S/CDM, Interior Design and other specialist allied services.
Working with long-standing clients, with a focus on delivering quality, you will be exposed to a depth and breadth of projects across all sectors, including education, health, public sector / government departments, residential, retail and commercial. They offer excellent experience and first class mentoring support to help you achieve your ambitions with a clear pathway to Senior and Associate level designations.
Role and responsibilities of the Project & Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Preparing preliminary cost advice to establish the feasibility of proposed projects.
- Preparing and analysing project programmes and cashflow projections.
- Advising on procurement strategies and appropriate forms of contract.
- Compiling contract documents, performance bonds and collateral warranties.
- Completing interim valuations of works on site. Assessing and agreeing variations and claims.
- Providing guidance and advice to junior team members.
Skills and experience of the Project & Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- MRICS preferrable but not essential.
- Track record of delivering cost consultancy services on small, medium or large scale projects.
- Valid driving licence.
- Ability to work under own initiative and within a team setting.
Salary and benefits:
- £55K – £70K
- Car allowance
- Flexible working / Hybrid working
- Company bonus
- Private healthcare
- Ongoing support towards training and development
Please contact Alison Longdin on 07802 738567 or click Apply Now.