We are pleased to be partnering with Sillence Hurn to recruit a Monitoring Surveyor to join their expanding team. Sillence Hurn are a forward-thinking Building Consultancy business with ambitious plans for growth. Their progressive and innovative nature allows their team members to work flexibly and from home (if desired) effectively with cloud-based systems.
Due to continued success they are now looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor / Monitoring Surveyor with excellent scope for progression to director and the opportunity to build and develop a team around you.
Sillence Hurn provide a turnkey building surveying and consultancy solution for commercial, retail, industrial and residential property stakeholders. Their services include building surveys, project monitoring and project and cost management. In addition they also provide expert consultancy for dilapidations, party wall matters and contract administration.
Role and Responsibilities of the Monitoring Surveyor:
- Carry out due diligence and development monitoring/fund monitoring services to a range of our clients including banks, development funders and institutional investors
- Undertake and deliver Technical Due Diligence reports
- Regular site visits to identify, quantify and mitigate lender’s risk
Skills and experience of the Monitoring Surveyor:
- MRICS qualified
- PQS/Consultancy background
- Experienced providing monitoring services
- Detailed commercial and contractual knowledge
- Comfortable preparing reports with excellent client presentation skills
- Excellent risk management and analytical skills.
Salary and benefits:
- £40,000 – £60,000 base salary (DOE)
- Performance related bonus
- Excellent scope for progression with opportunity to grow and lead a team
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata), plus Christmas and Bank Holidays
- Flexible and home-working available
- Professional subscriptions paid for
- Company Laptop and mobile phone
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.