Opportunity for a Graduate Valuation Surveyor to join an established, successful surveying firm in Brighton. Working as part of an experience team you will gain experience in commercial and residential valuations, including Red Book valuations. Full training and support will be provided to work towards becoming Chartered.
Role & responsibilities of the Graduate Valuation Surveyor:
- Supporting the team in carrying out property inspections,
- Completing valuation reports of a high calibre and to clients’ timescales,
- Undertaking project monitoring work for which training will be provided.
Skills & Experience of the Graduate Valuation Surveyor:
- RICS accredited degree
- Experience in commercial and residential valuation is advantageous but not essential
- Ambitious and driven to work through APC and become chartered
- Flexibile to travel around Brighton and the South East of England.
- Full driving license essential
- Base salary up to £25,000
- APC support
- Excellent scope for progression
- Small team, supportive culture
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.