We are working with a leading national real estate consultancy who are currently looking to recruit a graduate surveyor to their Southampton team. Working as part of their valuation team you will get exposure to a broad variety of clients, and be supported by a highly experienced team both within the local offices and across their network of other offices nationally.
Role and responsibilities of the Graduate Surveyor – Valuation:
You will work with a vast array of different clients ranging from property developers and investors, to large corporate businesses giving you a variety of interesting work including:
- Loan security; providing lenders with a comprehensive and independent report of the market, and rental value of a property or an entire portfolio
- Alternatives; carry out valuations for loan security, portfolio valuations, disposal, acquisition, compensation, property litigation and taxation purposes.
- Company accounts valuation
- Diminution in value; providing accurate, independent advice on valuation in dilapidation disputes and in situations such as claims of negligence in conveyancing.
- Fund valuations
Skills & experience of the Graduate Surveyor – Valuation:
- Real estate degree
- Passion and interest in valuation
- Motivated to work through APC and become chartered
- Good communication skills
Salary & Benefits:
- £22-30k (DOE) – surveyors part way through APC will be considered
- Full training and support provided towards APC
- Interesting mix of clients and work
- 25 days annual leave
- Private healthcare
For further information please contact Andy Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.