An excellent opportunity for a Graduate Surveyor / Trainee CDM / H&S Advisor to join a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy based in Bracknell. They are a rapidly growing company who provide a range of services to top FTSE 100 companies using their team of Chartered Surveyors, Project Managers, Designers and CDM Experts. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands-on experience in surveying and project management. You’ll have the chance to work with industry experts, receive relevant training and expand your skill set through industry courses.
Role & Responsibilities of the Graduate Surveyor:
- Prepare & coordinate electronic documents
- Attend site surveys and maintain accurate photographic records
- Assist in creating comprehensive digital documents and detailed recommendations and H&S documentation
- Maintain a site diary to document and record activities
- Liaise with clients, consultants, and contractors and obtain and manage information
- Assist the Surveyors and Principal Designers in other required duties.
- Travel within England will be involved and some overnight stays
Skills & Experience of the Graduate Surveyor:
- Construction degree recognised by an industry institution (eg. RICS, CIOB, ICE)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Full clean UK driving licence
Salary & Benefits:
- £23K – £25K
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical
- Individual development programme
- Excellent training and career progression
Please contact Alison Longdin on 07802 738567 or click Apply Now.