New opportunity for a recent, or upcoming Graduate in Real Estate. Working as part of an experienced team within a leading real estate firm in their Southampton office. The role is focused on lease advisory work, across various sectors including retail, office and industrial.
They can provide full APC support, with excellent scope for long-term career progression.
Role & Responsibilities of the Graduate Surveyor / Surveyor – Lease Consultancy:
- Assisting with negotiating rent reviews, lease renewals and lease re-gears
- Assisting with the preparation of lease renewal and rent review pre negotiation reports
- Negotiating with landlords/tenants and their agents
- Preparation of Heads of Terms
- Instructing solicitors through the legal process where necessary
Skills & Experience of the Graduate Surveyor / Surveyor – Lease Consultancy:
- RICS accredited degree is essential – ideally in Real estate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Salary & Benefits:
- £24,000 – 30,000 base salary
- Private healthcare
- Excellent scope for progression
- APC support offered as needed
- Broad benefits package
Please contact Andrew Lambert on 07568 490452 or click Apply Now.