We are working with a highly respected practice who are currently looking to recruit a graduate surveyor to join their Guildford team. The successful candidate will get exposure to a broad variety of clients, and be supported by a highly experienced team.
Role and responsibilities of the Graduate Surveyor:
You will work with a vast array of different clients ranging from property developers and investors, to large businesses giving you a variety of interesting work including:
- Supporting Directors and other team members in reporting to clients, negotiating rent reviews, lease renewals and lease re-gears
- Assist with valuations
- Property management
Skills & experience of the Graduate Surveyor:
- Relevant RICS accredited degree
- Motivated to work through APC and become chartered
- Good communication skills
Salary & Benefits:
- £22-30k (DOE) – surveyors part way through APC will be considered
- Full training and support provided towards APC
- Interesting mix of clients and work
To apply, please contact Alison Longdin, on 02382 354100 or click Apply Now.